Hotspot Shield 4.16.3
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 from your systemAnchorFree Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AnchorFree Inc.. Usually the Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hotspot Shield 4.16.3. HSSCP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.62 MB (2745552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Hotspot Shield 4.16.3. They occupy 13.32 MB (13967896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (642.23 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (563.20 KB)
- archconnect.exe (584.29 KB)
- cfghlp_cmd64.exe (225.70 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (1.52 MB)
- CrashSender1403.exe (1.18 MB)
- FBW.exe (1.37 MB)
- FBWMgr.exe (827.70 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (2.62 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (84.22 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (582.20 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (94.34 KB)
- hsswd.exe (812.20 KB)
- hydra.exe (870.70 KB)
- Launcher.exe (81.20 KB)
- openvpn.exe (670.72 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
This info is about Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 version 4.16.3
Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 is a program by AnchorFree Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hotspot Shield 4.16.3". If it exists on your system the Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 app will be found very quickly. After you click Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hotspot Shield 4.16.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hotspot Shield 4.16.3.
8. After uninstalling Hotspot Shield 4.16.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 by AnchorFree Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 by AnchorFree Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hotspot Shield 4.16.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 14:56:31.190