Hotspot Shield 3.68
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hotspot Shield 3.68 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.68 from your PCAnchorFree
. More data about AnchorFree can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield directory (same installation drive as Windows). Hotspot Shield 3.68's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. HSSCP.exe is the Hotspot Shield 3.68's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.72 MB (1805608 bytes) on disk.
Hotspot Shield 3.68 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.60 MB (7968760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (513.11 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (335.79 KB)
- openvpn.exe (584.29 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (903.79 KB)
- fbw.exe (919.29 KB)
- FBWMgr.exe (542.79 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (1.72 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (81.24 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (357.29 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (76.67 KB)
- hsswd.exe (545.29 KB)
- Launcher.exe (52.79 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
This web page is about Hotspot Shield 3.68 version 3.68
Hotspot Shield 3.68 is an application by the software company AnchorFree. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Hotspot Shield 3.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hotspot Shield 3.68 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hotspot Shield 3.68 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield 3.68". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 3.68 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hotspot Shield 3.68 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hotspot Shield 3.68, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.68.
8. After removing Hotspot Shield 3.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield 3.68 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotspot Shield 3.68 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hotspot Shield 3.68 by AnchorFree from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 3.68 by AnchorFree is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hotspot Shield 3.68 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:24:40.620