Hotspot Shield 3.68
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hotspot Shield 3.68 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.68 from your PCAnchorFree
. More data about AnchorFree can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield directory (same installation drive as Windows). Hotspot Shield 3.68's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. HSSCP.exe is the Hotspot Shield 3.68's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.72 MB (1805608 bytes) on disk.
Hotspot Shield 3.68 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.60 MB (7968760
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (513.11 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (335.79 KB)
- openvpn.exe (584.29 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (903.79 KB)
- fbw.exe (919.29 KB)
- FBWMgr.exe (542.79 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (1.72 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (81.24 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (357.29 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (76.67 KB)
- hsswd.exe (545.29 KB)
- Launcher.exe (52.79 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
This web page is about Hotspot Shield 3.68 version 3.68
Hotspot Shield 3.68 is an application by the software company AnchorFree. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Hotspot Shield 3.68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hotspot Shield 3.68 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hotspot Shield 3.68 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield 3.68". The Hotspot Shield 3.68 application will be found very quickly. When you click Hotspot Shield 3.68 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Hotspot Shield 3.68, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.68.
8. After removing Hotspot Shield 3.68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield 3.68 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotspot Shield 3.68 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hotspot Shield 3.68 by AnchorFree from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 3.68 by AnchorFree is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hotspot Shield 3.68 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 07:24:40.620