Hotspot Shield 3.17
This web page is about Hotspot Shield 3.17 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Hotspot Shield 3.17 from your systemAnchorFree
. More info about AnchorFree can be read here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Hotspot Shield 3.17's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. HSSCP.exe is the Hotspot Shield 3.17's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.70 MB (1787688 bytes) on disk.
Hotspot Shield 3.17 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.14 MB (7484585
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ConduitUninstaller.exe (61.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (512.27 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (335.79 KB)
- cfg_mgr.exe (155.32 KB)
- cmw_srv.exe (858.29 KB)
- fbw.exe (890.29 KB)
- FBWMgr.exe (534.29 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HSSCP.exe (1.70 MB)
- hssfixme.exe (81.19 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (356.29 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (76.67 KB)
- hsswd.exe (543.79 KB)
- Launcher.exe (52.79 KB)
- openvpn.exe (584.29 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.17
of Hotspot Shield 3.17.
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Hotspot Shield 3.17 from your PC.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hotspot Shield
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\img\HSSLogo.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\img\logo_grey.bmp
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\lang\English.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\lang\Internationalization.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\lang\Japanese.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\scripts\AskToolbar.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\scripts\BingDSMSNHPOffer.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\scripts\CheckAskPage.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\scripts\common.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\scripts\HssFinishPage.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\scripts\HssSafeSearchWelcomePage.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\scripts\HssWelcomePage.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\scripts\nsidefs.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\scripts\Toolbars.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\scripts\UnCloseBrowsers.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\scripts\UnUninstallFiles.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\styles\HssFinishPage.css
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\styles\styles.css
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\UnCloseBrowsers.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hotspot Shield\html\UnUninstallFiles.html
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Hotspot Shield\report\af_proxy_cmd_rep.exe
Hotspot Shield 3.17 is an application by AnchorFree. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Hotspot Shield 3.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Hotspot Shield 3.17 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hotspot Shield 3.17 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hotspot Shield 3.17". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 3.17 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hotspot Shield 3.17 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hotspot Shield 3.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotspot Shield 3.17.
8. After uninstalling Hotspot Shield 3.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hotspot Shield 3.17 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 3.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hotspot Shield 3.17 by AnchorFree from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 3.17 by AnchorFree is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hotspot Shield 3.17 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 07:40:14.650