Hotspot Shield 2.18
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield 2.18 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Hotspot Shield 2.18 from your computerAnchorFree
. More information on AnchorFree can be seen here
. Hotspot Shield 2.18 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Hotspot Shield 2.18 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. openvpntray.exe is the Hotspot Shield 2.18's primary executable file and it occupies around 137.32 KB (140616 bytes) on disk.
Hotspot Shield 2.18 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.83 MB (5066248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (244.80 KB)
- af_proxy_cmd.exe (1.12 MB)
- fbw.exe (852.82 KB)
- ffinst.exe (83.55 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (219.82 KB)
- HssInstaller64.exe (257.32 KB)
- HSSTrayService.exe (75.70 KB)
- hsswd.exe (321.82 KB)
- openvpn.exe (585.82 KB)
- openvpnas.exe (322.34 KB)
- openvpntray.exe (137.32 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (85.74 KB)
- hsssrv.exe (354.82 KB)
The current web page applies to Hotspot Shield 2.18 version 2.18
Hotspot Shield 2.18 is a program released by AnchorFree. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Hotspot Shield 2.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hotspot Shield 2.18 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hotspot Shield 2.18 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotspot Shield 2.18". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 2.18 program will be found very quickly. When you click Hotspot Shield 2.18 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hotspot Shield 2.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hotspot Shield 2.18.
8. After uninstalling Hotspot Shield 2.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield 2.18 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hotspot Shield 2.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotspot Shield 2.18 by AnchorFree from your PC, we are not saying that Hotspot Shield 2.18 by AnchorFree is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hotspot Shield 2.18 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 15:36:58.830