Hotspot Shield 1.58
Hotspot Shield 1.58 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Hotspot Shield 1.58 from your computerAnchorFree
. You can read more on AnchorFree or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield directory (same installation drive as Windows). Hotspot Shield 1.58's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe. openvpntray.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 108.32 KB (110920 bytes) on disk.
Hotspot Shield 1.58 contains of the executables below. They take 2.00 MB (2096616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (123.63 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (204.74 KB)
- HssTrayService.exe (61.50 KB)
- hsswd.exe (321.24 KB)
- openvpn.exe (595.82 KB)
- openvpntray.exe (108.32 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.24 KB)
- hsssrv.exe (346.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Hotspot Shield 1.58 version 1.58
Hotspot Shield 1.58 is an application marketed by AnchorFree. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Hotspot Shield 1.58 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Hotspot Shield 1.58 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hotspot Shield 1.58 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield 1.58". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 1.58 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hotspot Shield 1.58 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Hotspot Shield 1.58, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hotspot Shield 1.58.
8. After removing Hotspot Shield 1.58, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield 1.58 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 1.58 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hotspot Shield 1.58 by AnchorFree from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 1.58 by AnchorFree is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hotspot Shield 1.58 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 09:31:25.517