Hotspot Shield 1.49
Hotspot Shield 1.49 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Hotspot Shield 1.49 from your computerAnchorFree
. Further information on AnchorFree can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hotspot Shield 1.49. The program's main executable file occupies 105.05 KB (107568 bytes) on disk and is titled openvpntray.exe.
Hotspot Shield 1.49 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.56 MB (1630960
bytes) on disk.
- HssInstaller.exe (165.55 KB)
- hsswd.exe (315.05 KB)
- openvpntray.exe (105.05 KB)
- HssInstaller.exe (683.05 KB)
- hsssrv.exe (324.05 KB)
This info is about Hotspot Shield 1.49 version 1.49
Hotspot Shield 1.49 is an application offered by AnchorFree. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Hotspot Shield 1.49 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hotspot Shield 1.49 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hotspot Shield 1.49 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hotspot Shield 1.49". If it is installed on your PC the Hotspot Shield 1.49 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hotspot Shield 1.49 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hotspot Shield 1.49, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hotspot Shield 1.49.
8. After removing Hotspot Shield 1.49, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotspot Shield 1.49 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hotspot Shield 1.49 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hotspot Shield 1.49 by AnchorFree from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotspot Shield 1.49 by AnchorFree is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hotspot Shield 1.49 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 20:09:45.160