You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Hotkeycontrol 6.3 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Hotkeycontrol 6.3 from your systemInchWest
. Take a look here
for more information on InchWest. You can see more info about Hotkeycontrol 6.3 at http://www.inchwest.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Hotkeycontrol 6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Hotkeycontrol 6\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hotkeycontrol 6.3. Hotkeycontrol 6.3's primary file takes around 640.00 KB (655362 bytes) and is named Hotkeycontrol.exe.
The following executables are contained in Hotkeycontrol 6.3. They take 1.31 MB (1376200
bytes) on disk.
- Hotkeycontrol.exe (640.00 KB)
- keygen.exe (50.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3
of Hotkeycontrol 6.3.
Hotkeycontrol 6.3 is an application offered by the software company InchWest. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Hotkeycontrol 6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hotkeycontrol 6.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hotkeycontrol 6.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotkeycontrol 6.3". If it is installed on your PC the Hotkeycontrol 6.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hotkeycontrol 6.3 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hotkeycontrol 6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotkeycontrol 6.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.inchwest.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Hotkeycontrol 6\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hotkeycontrol 6.3.
8. After uninstalling Hotkeycontrol 6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hotkeycontrol 6.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hotkeycontrol 6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hotkeycontrol 6.3 by InchWest from your computer, we are not saying that Hotkeycontrol 6.3 by InchWest is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hotkeycontrol 6.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 18:02:51.650