You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hotkey Utility for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Hotkey Utility from your systemGateway Incorporated
. You can find out more on Gateway Incorporated or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Hotkey Utility can be seen at http://www.gateway.com
. Hotkey Utility is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hotkey Utility. HotkeyUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 599.60 KB (613992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Hotkey Utility. They occupy 3.60 MB (3772888
bytes) on disk.
- CreateLowProcess.exe (218.53 KB)
- HotkeyUI.exe (946.60 KB)
- HotkeyUtility.exe (599.60 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.05.3012
of Hotkey Utility. Click on the links below for other Hotkey Utility versions:
...click to view all...
Hotkey Utility is a program marketed by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Hotkey Utility is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hotkey Utility or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hotkey Utility". If it is installed on your PC the Hotkey Utility program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hotkey Utility in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hotkey Utility, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hotkey Utility:
- The software company is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Hotkey Utility\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hotkey Utility.
8. After removing Hotkey Utility, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotkey Utility that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotkey Utility with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hotkey Utility by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Hotkey Utility by Gateway Incorporated is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hotkey Utility supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 16:52:56.410