You can find below detailed information on how to remove HotelSupervisionServer for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall HotelSupervisionServer from your computerLegrandGroup
. You can read more on LegrandGroup or check for application updates here
. Please open www.bticino.it
if you want to read more on HotelSupervisionServer on LegrandGroup's web page. Usually the HotelSupervisionServer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LegrandGroup\HotelSupervisionServer_0204 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing HotelSupervisionServer is C:\Program Files (x86)\LegrandGroup\HotelSupervisionServer_0204\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. HotelSupervisionServer's main file takes around 6.54 MB (6854497 bytes) and is named uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in HotelSupervisionServer. They occupy 6.54 MB (6854497
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.1
of HotelSupervisionServer. You can find below info on other versions of HotelSupervisionServer:
HotelSupervisionServer is a program offered by the software company LegrandGroup. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall HotelSupervisionServer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HotelSupervisionServer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HotelSupervisionServer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HotelSupervisionServer". If it is installed on your PC the HotelSupervisionServer app will be found automatically. When you click HotelSupervisionServer in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about HotelSupervisionServer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HotelSupervisionServer:
- The web site of the application is: www.bticino.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LegrandGroup\HotelSupervisionServer_0204\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HotelSupervisionServer.
8. After removing HotelSupervisionServer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HotelSupervisionServer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HotelSupervisionServer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HotelSupervisionServer by LegrandGroup from your PC, nor are we saying that HotelSupervisionServer by LegrandGroup is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HotelSupervisionServer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 23:20:37.343