HotelSupervision is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HotelSupervision from your computerLegrandGroup
. Open here
where you can find out more on LegrandGroup. You can see more info on HotelSupervision at www.bticino.it
. HotelSupervision is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LegrandGroup\HotelSupervision_0204 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. HotelSupervision's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LegrandGroup\HotelSupervision_0204\uninstall.exe. HotelSupervision.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 12.39 MB (12990664 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HotelSupervision. They occupy 18.91 MB (19828146
bytes) on disk.
- HotelSupervision.exe (12.39 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.52 MB)
This page is about HotelSupervision version 2.4.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other HotelSupervision versions:
HotelSupervision is a program released by LegrandGroup. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase HotelSupervision is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HotelSupervision with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HotelSupervision or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HotelSupervision". If it exists on your system the HotelSupervision program will be found very quickly. After you click HotelSupervision in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HotelSupervision, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HotelSupervision:
- The web site of the program is: www.bticino.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LegrandGroup\HotelSupervision_0204\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HotelSupervision.
8. After uninstalling HotelSupervision, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HotelSupervision which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HotelSupervision with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HotelSupervision by LegrandGroup from your computer, we are not saying that HotelSupervision by LegrandGroup is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HotelSupervision supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 23:19:08.257