This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HotelStarter 1.0.6 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HotelStarter 1.0.6 from your computerCopyright(c) 2009 Aastra Telecom Schweiz AG
. More information about Copyright(c) 2009 Aastra Telecom Schweiz AG can be read here
. You can read more about related to HotelStarter 1.0.6 at http://www.aastra.com
. Usually the HotelStarter 1.0.6 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aastra\HotelStarter directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Aastra\HotelStarter\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HotelStarter 1.0.6. HotelStarter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 60.00 KB (61440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in HotelStarter 1.0.6. They occupy 114.87 KB (117628
bytes) on disk.
- HotelStarter.exe (60.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (54.87 KB)
This data is about HotelStarter 1.0.6 version 1.0.6
HotelStarter 1.0.6 is an application released by the software company Copyright(c) 2009 Aastra Telecom Schweiz AG. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove HotelStarter 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HotelStarter 1.0.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HotelStarter 1.0.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "HotelStarter 1.0.6". If it exists on your system the HotelStarter 1.0.6 app will be found very quickly. After you click HotelStarter 1.0.6 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HotelStarter 1.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HotelStarter 1.0.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aastra.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aastra\HotelStarter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HotelStarter 1.0.6.
8. After uninstalling HotelStarter 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HotelStarter 1.0.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HotelStarter 1.0.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HotelStarter 1.0.6 by Copyright(c) 2009 Aastra Telecom Schweiz AG from your PC, we are not saying that HotelStarter 1.0.6 by Copyright(c) 2009 Aastra Telecom Schweiz AG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HotelStarter 1.0.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 22:29:09.437