This web page is about Hotel Mogul for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Hotel Mogul from your computerToomkyGames.com
. You can find out more on ToomkyGames.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
if you want to read more on Hotel Mogul on ToomkyGames.com's web page. Usually the Hotel Mogul application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Hotel Mogul folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Hotel Mogul\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hotel Mogul. Hotel Mogul's main file takes about 777.00 KB (795648 bytes) and is called HotelMogul.exe.
Hotel Mogul contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.86 MB (5091369
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (2.95 MB)
- HotelMogul.exe (777.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Hotel Mogul is a program by the software company ToomkyGames.com. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Hotel Mogul is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Hotel Mogul using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hotel Mogul or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotel Mogul". If it is installed on your PC the Hotel Mogul application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hotel Mogul in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hotel Mogul, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotel Mogul:
- The software company is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Hotel Mogul\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hotel Mogul.
8. After removing Hotel Mogul, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hotel Mogul which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hotel Mogul with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hotel Mogul by ToomkyGames.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Hotel Mogul by ToomkyGames.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hotel Mogul in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:15:57.423