You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Hotbar for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Hotbar from your computerPinball Corporation.
. You can find out more on Pinball Corporation. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://hotbar.com
if you want to read more on Hotbar on Pinball Corporation.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\HBLite\bin\11.0.267.0 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Hotbar's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\HBLite\bin\11.0.267.0\HBLiteUninstaller.exe" Web. The application's main executable file has a size of 242.05 KB (247864 bytes) on disk and is titled HBLiteUninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Hotbar. They occupy 242.05 KB (247864
bytes) on disk.
- HBLiteUninstaller.exe (242.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.267.0
of Hotbar. Click on the links below for other Hotbar versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Hotbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by Hotbar when you uninstall it:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Hotbar is an application marketed by the software company Pinball Corporation.. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Hotbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Hotbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hotbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Hotbar". If it exists on your system the Hotbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hotbar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hotbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hotbar:
- The software company is: http://hotbar.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HBLite\bin\11.0.267.0\HBLiteUninstaller.exe" Web
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hotbar.
8. After uninstalling Hotbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hotbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hotbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hotbar by Pinball Corporation. from your computer, we are not saying that Hotbar by Pinball Corporation. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hotbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 20:13:55.573