HotPotatoes v 126.96.36.199
This page is about HotPotatoes v 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall HotPotatoes v 184.108.40.206 from your computerHalfBaked
. Open here
where you can find out more on HalfBaked. Detailed information about HotPotatoes v 220.127.116.11 can be seen at (#PublisherURL}
. HotPotatoes v 18.104.22.168 is usually set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\HotPotatoes6 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing HotPotatoes v 22.214.171.124 is "C:\Archivos de programa\HotPotatoes6\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. HotPot.exe is the HotPotatoes v 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it takes around 2.51 MB (2633728 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in HotPotatoes v 188.8.131.52. They take 16.91 MB (17734163
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (677.02 KB)
- HotPot.exe (2.51 MB)
- JCloze.exe (2.36 MB)
- JCross.exe (2.37 MB)
- JMatch.exe (2.34 MB)
- JMix.exe (2.32 MB)
- JQuiz.exe (2.39 MB)
- Masher.exe (1.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of HotPotatoes v 220.127.116.11.
HotPotatoes v 18.104.22.168 is an application released by HalfBaked. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall HotPotatoes v 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase HotPotatoes v 126.96.36.199 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate HotPotatoes v 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HotPotatoes v 184.108.40.206". The HotPotatoes v 220.127.116.11 app will be found very quickly. When you select HotPotatoes v 18.104.22.168 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding HotPotatoes v 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HotPotatoes v 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: (#PublisherURL}
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Archivos de programa\HotPotatoes6\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HotPotatoes v 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing HotPotatoes v 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong HotPotatoes v 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HotPotatoes v 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HotPotatoes v 22.214.171.124 by HalfBaked from your PC, we are not saying that HotPotatoes v 126.96.36.199 by HalfBaked is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HotPotatoes v 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:16:49.467