This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HotKeyz 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HotKeyz 126.96.36.199 from your computerSkynergy
. You can find out more on Skynergy or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.skynergy.com
if you want to read more on HotKeyz 188.8.131.52 on Skynergy's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Skynergy\HotKeyz directory (same installation drive as Windows). HotKeyz 184.108.40.206's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Skynergy\HotKeyz\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named HotKeyz.exe and its approximative size is 2.43 MB (2547200 bytes).
The executable files below are part of HotKeyz 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 3.10 MB (3254554
bytes) on disk.
- HotKeyz.exe (2.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to HotKeyz 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
HotKeyz 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by Skynergy. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove HotKeyz 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall HotKeyz 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HotKeyz 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HotKeyz 18.104.22.168". The HotKeyz 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. After you click HotKeyz 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HotKeyz 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HotKeyz 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.skynergy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Skynergy\HotKeyz\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HotKeyz 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling HotKeyz 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HotKeyz 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HotKeyz 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HotKeyz 188.8.131.52 by Skynergy from your computer, we are not saying that HotKeyz 184.108.40.206 by Skynergy is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HotKeyz 220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 16:16:18.330