This web page is about HotDoc for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall HotDoc from your systemHotDoc Online Pty Ltd
. More info about HotDoc Online Pty Ltd can be found here
. You can see more info about HotDoc at https://www.hotdoc.com.au
. HotDoc is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HotDoc folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\HotDoc\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HotDoc. The application's main executable file is called TeamViewerQS.exe and it has a size of 11.47 MB (12029848 bytes).
The executables below are part of HotDoc. They occupy an average of 66.12 MB (69328078
bytes) on disk.
- node.exe (17.56 MB)
- nssm.exe (532.00 KB)
- sidebarsetup.exe (35.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (796.16 KB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (11.47 MB)
The current page applies to HotDoc version 3.73.1
HotDoc is an application offered by the software company HotDoc Online Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove HotDoc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HotDoc with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HotDoc or simply click the Search field and type in "HotDoc". If it exists on your system the HotDoc program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HotDoc in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HotDoc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HotDoc:
- The publisher is: https://www.hotdoc.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HotDoc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HotDoc.
8. After removing HotDoc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HotDoc that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HotDoc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HotDoc by HotDoc Online Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that HotDoc by HotDoc Online Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HotDoc in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 12:13:34.197