HotCornersWinX version 1.1
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall HotCornersWinX version 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall HotCornersWinX version 1.1 from your PCSy App Studio
. You can find out more on Sy App Studio or check for application updates here
. Usually the HotCornersWinX version 1.1 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HotCornersWinX folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing HotCornersWinX version 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HotCornersWinX\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. HotCornersWX.exe is the HotCornersWinX version 1.1's main executable file and it occupies about 86.00 KB (88064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with HotCornersWinX version 1.1. They take about 1.24 MB (1298129
bytes) on disk.
- HotCornersWX.exe (86.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This data is about HotCornersWinX version 1.1 version 1.1
HotCornersWinX version 1.1 is an application marketed by the software company Sy App Studio. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall HotCornersWinX version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HotCornersWinX version 1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HotCornersWinX version 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HotCornersWinX version 1.1". The HotCornersWinX version 1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click HotCornersWinX version 1.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HotCornersWinX version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HotCornersWinX version 1.1.
8. After uninstalling HotCornersWinX version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HotCornersWinX version 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HotCornersWinX version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HotCornersWinX version 1.1 by Sy App Studio from your computer, we are not saying that HotCornersWinX version 1.1 by Sy App Studio is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HotCornersWinX version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 01:47:45.960