Hot Shortcuts version 1.1
Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 from your PCVCL Examples
. Open here
for more information on VCL Examples. Click on http://www.vclexamples.com
to get more facts about Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 on VCL Examples's website. Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Desktop\Hot Shortcuts directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Desktop\Hot Shortcuts\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Hot Shortcuts version 1.1's primary file takes about 1.82 MB (1903616 bytes) and is called HotShortcuts.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Hot Shortcuts version 1.1. They take 2.50 MB (2622113
bytes) on disk.
- HotShortcuts.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Hot Shortcuts version 1.1.
Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 is a program offered by VCL Examples. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hot Shortcuts version 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 program will be found automatically. After you click Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hot Shortcuts version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hot Shortcuts version 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vclexamples.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Desktop\Hot Shortcuts\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hot Shortcuts version 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Hot Shortcuts version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 by VCL Examples from your PC, we are not saying that Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 by VCL Examples is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hot Shortcuts version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 08:04:26.317