Hot Copy Paste 188.8.131.52
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Hot Copy Paste 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Hot Copy Paste 220.127.116.11 from your computerComfort Software Group
. You can read more on Comfort Software Group or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Hot Copy Paste 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://WindowsClipboard.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\HotCopyPaste directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Hot Copy Paste 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files\HotCopyPaste\unins000.exe. hcp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.41 MB (5675800 bytes) on disk.
Hot Copy Paste 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.26 MB (6564063
bytes) on disk.
- COptions.exe (98.27 KB)
- hcp.exe (5.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.17 KB)
The current page applies to Hot Copy Paste 188.8.131.52 version 7.2
Hot Copy Paste 184.108.40.206 is a program by Comfort Software Group. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Hot Copy Paste 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Hot Copy Paste 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hot Copy Paste 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "Hot Copy Paste 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Hot Copy Paste 188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you select Hot Copy Paste 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Hot Copy Paste 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hot Copy Paste 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://WindowsClipboard.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HotCopyPaste\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hot Copy Paste 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Hot Copy Paste 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hot Copy Paste 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hot Copy Paste 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hot Copy Paste 220.127.116.11 by Comfort Software Group from your computer, we are not saying that Hot Copy Paste 18.104.22.168 by Comfort Software Group is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hot Copy Paste 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 18:26:40.453