Hot Copy Paste
Hot Copy Paste is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Hot Copy Paste from your systemComfort Software Group
. You can read more on Comfort Software Group or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Hot Copy Paste can be seen at http://WindowsClipboard.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\HotCopyPaste folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Hot Copy Paste is "C:\Program Files\HotCopyPaste\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled hcp.exe and occupies 5.43 MB (5698328 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Hot Copy Paste. They occupy about 6.28 MB (6581576
bytes) on disk.
- COptions.exe (98.27 KB)
- hcp.exe (5.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (764.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Hot Copy Paste version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Hot Copy Paste releases:
Hot Copy Paste is a program released by Comfort Software Group. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Hot Copy Paste is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hot Copy Paste from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hot Copy Paste or simply click the Search field and type in "Hot Copy Paste". If it is installed on your PC the Hot Copy Paste program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Hot Copy Paste in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hot Copy Paste, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hot Copy Paste:
- The software company is: http://WindowsClipboard.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\HotCopyPaste\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hot Copy Paste.
8. After removing Hot Copy Paste, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hot Copy Paste that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hot Copy Paste with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hot Copy Paste by Comfort Software Group from your PC, we are not saying that Hot Copy Paste by Comfort Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hot Copy Paste supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 11:36:14.037