HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6
HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 from your computerabelhadigital.com
. Additional info about abelhadigital.com can be found here
. Please open http://www.abelhadigital.com/
if you want to read more on HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 on abelhadigital.com's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HostsMan folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HostsMan\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.89 MB (5124608 bytes) on disk and is labeled hm.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6. They take about 6.01 MB (6299587
bytes) on disk.
- hm.exe (4.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 version 4.0.856
HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 is an application marketed by the software company abelhadigital.com. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6". The HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6:
- The software company is: http://www.abelhadigital.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HostsMan\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6.
8. After uninstalling HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 by abelhadigital.com from your computer, we are not saying that HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 by abelhadigital.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HostsMan 4.0.85 Beta6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 22:29:54.317