This web page contains complete information on how to remove HostsEditor 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall HostsEditor 184.108.40.206 from your PCCompany
. Check out here
for more information on Company. Further information about HostsEditor 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.company.com/
. Usually the HostsEditor 18.104.22.168 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HostsEditor folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\HostsEditor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HostsEditor 22.214.171.124. The application's main executable file is titled HostsEditor.exe and it has a size of 491.66 KB (503459 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with HostsEditor 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 602.87 KB (617341
bytes) on disk.
- HostsEditor.exe (491.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (111.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of HostsEditor 184.108.40.206.
HostsEditor 220.127.116.11 is a program released by Company. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove HostsEditor 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HostsEditor 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HostsEditor 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HostsEditor 188.8.131.52". The HostsEditor 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. After you click HostsEditor 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about HostsEditor 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HostsEditor 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HostsEditor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HostsEditor 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing HostsEditor 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HostsEditor 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HostsEditor 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HostsEditor 18.104.22.168 by Company from your PC, we are not saying that HostsEditor 22.214.171.124 by Company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HostsEditor 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 19:40:55.277