HostsDock version 3.1.0
HostsDock version 3.1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall HostsDock version 3.1.0 from your systemSky.Sun
. Further information on Sky.Sun can be seen here
. Please open https://github.com/eshengsky/HostsDock
if you want to read more on HostsDock version 3.1.0 on Sky.Sun's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HostsDock folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall HostsDock version 3.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HostsDock\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. HostsDock version 3.1.0's main file takes about 53.68 MB (56290816 bytes) and is named HostsDock.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in HostsDock version 3.1.0. They occupy 57.63 MB (60434081
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HostsDock.exe (53.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.16 KB)
- Update.exe (1.70 MB)
- Compil32.exe (748.00 KB)
- ISCC.exe (118.50 KB)
- islzma32.exe (70.50 KB)
- islzma64.exe (97.50 KB)
- notifu.exe (239.50 KB)
- notifu64.exe (316.00 KB)
- toast.exe (14.50 KB)
The current page applies to HostsDock version 3.1.0 version 3.1.0
HostsDock version 3.1.0 is an application by Sky.Sun. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove HostsDock version 3.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete HostsDock version 3.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HostsDock version 3.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HostsDock version 3.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the HostsDock version 3.1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HostsDock version 3.1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HostsDock version 3.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HostsDock version 3.1.0:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/eshengsky/HostsDock
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HostsDock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HostsDock version 3.1.0.
8. After removing HostsDock version 3.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HostsDock version 3.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HostsDock version 3.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HostsDock version 3.1.0 by Sky.Sun from your computer, nor are we saying that HostsDock version 3.1.0 by Sky.Sun is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HostsDock version 3.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 23:23:27.247