Hostrings version 1.3.4
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hostrings version 1.3.4 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Hostrings version 1.3.4 from your computerHostrings Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Hostrings Technologies. Detailed information about Hostrings version 1.3.4 can be seen at http://www.hostrings.com/
. Hostrings version 1.3.4 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Hostrings directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Hostrings version 1.3.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Hostrings\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Hostrings version 1.3.4's main file takes about 46.83 KB (47949 bytes) and its name is Hostrings.exe.
Hostrings version 1.3.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.43 MB (3594562
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Hostrings.exe (46.83 KB)
- Unins000.exe (759.99 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- js.exe (1.79 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (256.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (44.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (316.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (18.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (100.00 KB)
The current page applies to Hostrings version 1.3.4 version 1.3.4
Hostrings version 1.3.4 is an application marketed by Hostrings Technologies. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Hostrings version 1.3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hostrings version 1.3.4 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hostrings version 1.3.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hostrings version 1.3.4". If it exists on your system the Hostrings version 1.3.4 application will be found very quickly. When you click Hostrings version 1.3.4 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hostrings version 1.3.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hostrings version 1.3.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hostrings.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Hostrings\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hostrings version 1.3.4.
8. After removing Hostrings version 1.3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hostrings version 1.3.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hostrings version 1.3.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hostrings version 1.3.4 by Hostrings Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Hostrings version 1.3.4 by Hostrings Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hostrings version 1.3.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 19:47:22.600