Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
This info is about Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising from your computerRage Software
. You can find out more on Rage Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://kiss-ltd.co.uk/
if you want to read more on Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising on Rage Software's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising. They take about 155.92 MB (163494536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- AnomalyKorea.exe (3.24 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- AnomalyWarzoneEarth.exe (2.29 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- iBomberDefensePacific.exe (1.88 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- Mitosis.exe (137.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
- TWB_Kingdom.exe (11.09 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- Viridi.exe (16.03 MB)
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising is a program offered by the software company Rage Software. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising or simply click the Search field and type in "Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising". The Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising:
- The web site of the application is: http://kiss-ltd.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising.
8. After uninstalling Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising by Rage Software from your PC, we are not saying that Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising by Rage Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:51:15.290