This page contains detailed information on how to remove HostedAV for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall HostedAV from your computerMCJW
. Check out here
where you can read more on MCJW. You can get more details on HostedAV at http://www.mcjw.nl
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\MCJW directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall HostedAV by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MCJW\HostedAV_12345.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. HostedAV_12345.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 569.23 KB (582896 bytes) on disk.
HostedAV is composed of the following executables which occupy 801.23 KB (820464
bytes) on disk:
- HostedAV_12345.exe (569.23 KB)
- blat.exe (232.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
HostedAV is an application offered by MCJW. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase HostedAV is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HostedAV from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HostedAV or simply activate the Search field and type in "HostedAV". If it is installed on your PC the HostedAV application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click HostedAV in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HostedAV, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HostedAV:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mcjw.nl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MCJW\HostedAV_12345.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HostedAV.
8. After removing HostedAV, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HostedAV which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HostedAV with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HostedAV by MCJW from your computer, nor are we saying that HostedAV by MCJW is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HostedAV in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 20:04:39.260