Host App Service
Host App Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Host App Service from your PCPokki
. Go over here
for more information on Pokki. Usually the Host App Service program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Host App Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.51 MB (7874536 bytes) on disk.
Host App Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.57 MB (25765448
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.78 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.29 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.7.883
only. You can find here a few links to other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Host App Service.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Host App Service is an application released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Host App Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Host App Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Host App Service in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Host App Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Host App Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:21:57.120