Host App Service
Host App Service is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. Detailed information about Host App Service can be seen at http://www.pokki.com
. Host App Service is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Host App Service. HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 10.08 MB (10566144 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Host App Service. They take 56.68 MB (59432936
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (3.80 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.08 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (38.93 MB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.80 MB)
The current page applies to Host App Service version 0.269.7.660
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Host App Service:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Host App Service we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Host App Service is an application offered by Pokki. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Host App Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Host App Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Host App Service in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Host App Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Host App Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Host App Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:42:53.640