Host App Service
Host App Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Host App Service from your systemPokki
. More data about Pokki can be found here
. Usually the Host App Service program is installed in the C:\Users\pat\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Host App Service's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Users\pat\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe". ServiceHostApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.51 MB (7874536 bytes) on disk.
Host App Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 27.85 MB (29200952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (3.78 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.29 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.872
of Host App Service. You can find here a few links to other Host App Service versions:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is an application released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Host App Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Host App Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Host App Service". If it exists on your system the Host App Service application will be found very quickly. After you click Host App Service in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Host App Service.
8. After removing Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Host App Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-07 00:37:40.843