Host App Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Host App Service for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Host App Service from your computerPokki
. Check out here
where you can read more on Pokki. Host App Service is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Host App Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Host App Service's primary executable file and it occupies about 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk.
Host App Service is comprised of the following executables which take 28.49 MB (29871144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (4.12 MB)
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- WinServicesUpdater.exe (3.28 MB)
This page is about Host App Service version 0.269.7.966
only. For other Host App Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Host App Service is an application released by Pokki. Frequently, users want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Host App Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Host App Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Host App Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Host App Service". If it is installed on your PC the Host App Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Host App Service in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Host App Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Host App Service.
8. After uninstalling Host App Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Host App Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Host App Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Host App Service by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Host App Service by Pokki is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Host App Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 09:31:55.620