You can find below details on how to uninstall Hos. 1.27.5802 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Hos. 1.27.5802 from your computerEksatid Mankong
. Further information on Eksatid Mankong can be seen here
. Usually the Hos. 1.27.5802 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Hospital directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Hos. 1.27.5802 is "C:\Program Files\Hospital\unins001.exe". Hospital.exe is the Hos. 1.27.5802's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.94 MB (2035712 bytes) on disk.
Hos. 1.27.5802 contains of the executables below. They take 399.46 MB (418866703
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bill.exe (15.48 MB)
- Card.exe (10.97 MB)
- chkhimversion.exe (56.50 KB)
- ClinicER.exe (33.23 MB)
- Dent.exe (19.69 MB)
- Doctor.exe (18.91 MB)
- DRUG.EXE (21.54 MB)
- Food.exe (2.20 MB)
- Him2Eclaim.exe (1.16 MB)
- Him2ERR.EXE (2.68 MB)
- Him2NhSo.exe (2.55 MB)
- himdataclient.exe (522.00 KB)
- Hospital.exe (1.94 MB)
- IPD.EXE (20.49 MB)
- killtask.exe (9.00 KB)
- Lab.exe (14.70 MB)
- lr.exe (25.98 MB)
- Master.exe (7.18 MB)
- MDAC_TYP.EXE (7.75 MB)
- OpdSSK.exe (1.07 MB)
- Or.exe (20.53 MB)
- pcu.exe (39.98 MB)
- PrintPtIPD.exe (868.00 KB)
- PT.exe (24.01 MB)
- Radiologist.exe (1.35 MB)
- Rm.exe (2.32 MB)
- Screen.exe (26.08 MB)
- Stat.exe (42.06 MB)
- Tdrug.exe (18.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.93 KB)
- unins001.exe (701.16 KB)
- WelUporn.exe (3.62 MB)
- Xray.exe (10.79 MB)
This info is about Hos. 1.27.5802 version 1.27.5802
Hos. 1.27.5802 is an application by the software company Eksatid Mankong. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Hos. 1.27.5802 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Hos. 1.27.5802 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hos. 1.27.5802 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hos. 1.27.5802". If it is installed on your PC the Hos. 1.27.5802 program will be found very quickly. After you select Hos. 1.27.5802 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hos. 1.27.5802, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hos. 1.27.5802.
8. After removing Hos. 1.27.5802, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hos. 1.27.5802 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hos. 1.27.5802 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hos. 1.27.5802 by Eksatid Mankong from your PC, nor are we saying that Hos. 1.27.5802 by Eksatid Mankong is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hos. 1.27.5802 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:57:39.023