You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Horland's Scan2Pdf for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Horland's Scan2Pdf from your PCHorland Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Horland Software. Please open http://www.horland.de
if you want to read more on Horland's Scan2Pdf on Horland Software's web page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Horland Scan2Pdf 5.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Horland's Scan2Pdf's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Horland Scan2Pdf 5.0\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.52 MB (5792768 bytes) on disk and is named Scan2Pdf.exe.
Horland's Scan2Pdf is composed of the following executables which take 14.81 MB (15526448
bytes) on disk:
- Button.exe (345.50 KB)
- RwEasyMAPI64.exe (8.25 MB)
- Scan2Pdf.exe (5.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Horland's Scan2Pdf. You can find here a few links to other Horland's Scan2Pdf versions:
...click to view all...
Horland's Scan2Pdf is a program offered by the software company Horland Software. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Horland's Scan2Pdf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Horland's Scan2Pdf from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Horland's Scan2Pdf or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Horland's Scan2Pdf". If it exists on your system the Horland's Scan2Pdf application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Horland's Scan2Pdf in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Horland's Scan2Pdf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Horland's Scan2Pdf:
- The publisher is: http://www.horland.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Horland Scan2Pdf 5.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Horland's Scan2Pdf.
8. After removing Horland's Scan2Pdf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Horland's Scan2Pdf that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Horland's Scan2Pdf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Horland's Scan2Pdf by Horland Software from your PC, we are not saying that Horland's Scan2Pdf by Horland Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Horland's Scan2Pdf supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 06:02:07.547