This page contains thorough information on how to remove Horizon v220.127.116.11 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Horizon v18.104.22.168 from your PCDaring Development Inc.
. You can read more on Daring Development Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Horizon v22.214.171.124 can be found at https://www.horizonmb.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Daring Development\Horizon\v2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Horizon v126.96.36.199 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.14 MB (1194185 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Horizon v188.8.131.52. They occupy 1.14 MB (1194185
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Horizon v184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
If planning to uninstall Horizon v18.104.22.168 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Horizon v22.214.171.124 is a program released by the software company Daring Development Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Horizon v126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Horizon v188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Horizon v184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Horizon v220.127.116.11". The Horizon v18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. After you select Horizon v22.214.171.124 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Horizon v126.96.36.199, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Horizon v188.8.131.52:
- The publisher is: https://www.horizonmb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Horizon v184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling Horizon v220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Horizon v18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Horizon v22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Horizon v126.96.36.199 by Daring Development Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Horizon v188.8.131.52 by Daring Development Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Horizon v184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 18:04:53.677