Horizon v220.127.116.11 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Horizon v18.104.22.168 from your systemDaring Development Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Daring Development Inc.. Click on http://www.horizonmb.com/
to get more details about Horizon v22.214.171.124 on Daring Development Inc.'s website. Horizon v126.96.36.199 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Daring Development\Horizon\v2 folder, subject to the user's choice. Horizon v188.8.131.52's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 14.95 MB (15680696 bytes) on disk and is labeled Horizon.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Horizon v184.108.40.206. They take about 16.08 MB (16860016
bytes) on disk.
- Horizon.exe (14.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The current page applies to Horizon v220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Horizon v22.214.171.124 from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Horizon v126.96.36.199:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Horizon v188.8.131.52 is a program released by the software company Daring Development Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Horizon v184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Horizon v220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Horizon v18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Horizon v22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Horizon v126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. When you select Horizon v188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Horizon v184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Horizon v220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.horizonmb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Horizon v18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Horizon v22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Horizon v126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Horizon v188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Horizon v184.108.40.206 by Daring Development Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Horizon v220.127.116.11 by Daring Development Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Horizon v18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:08:05.307