This page contains thorough information on how to remove Horizon v126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Horizon v188.8.131.52 from your PCDaring Development Inc.
. More information on Daring Development Inc. can be found here
. More information about the software Horizon v184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.xboxmb.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2 folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Horizon v220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Horizon v18.104.22.168's main file takes around 18.41 MB (19301048 bytes) and its name is Horizon.exe.
Horizon v22.214.171.124 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.53 MB (20480368
bytes) on disk.
- Horizon.exe (18.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
This info is about Horizon v126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Horizon v184.108.40.206 is an application marketed by the software company Daring Development Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Horizon v220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Horizon v18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Horizon v22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Horizon v126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the Horizon v188.8.131.52 program will be found very quickly. After you select Horizon v184.108.40.206 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Horizon v220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Horizon v18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xboxmb.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Horizon v22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Horizon v126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Horizon v188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Horizon v184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Horizon v220.127.116.11 by Daring Development Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Horizon v18.104.22.168 by Daring Development Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Horizon v22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:37:47.980