This page contains detailed information on how to remove Horizon v18.104.22.168 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Horizon v22.214.171.124 from your systemDaring Development Inc.
. You can read more on Daring Development Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.xboxmb.com/
if you want to read more on Horizon v126.96.36.199 on Daring Development Inc.'s web page. Horizon v188.8.131.52 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Daring Development\Horizon\v2 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Horizon v184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 17.51 MB (18358344 bytes) on disk and is titled Horizon.exe.
Horizon v220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They take 18.63 MB (19535008
bytes) on disk.
- Horizon.exe (17.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Horizon v22.214.171.124.
Horizon v126.96.36.199 is an application by the software company Daring Development Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Horizon v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Horizon v184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Horizon v220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Horizon v18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Horizon v22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. When you click Horizon v126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Horizon v188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Horizon v184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xboxmb.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Daring Development\Horizon\v2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Horizon v220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Horizon v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Horizon v22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Horizon v126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Horizon v188.8.131.52 by Daring Development Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Horizon v184.108.40.206 by Daring Development Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Horizon v220.127.116.11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 14:32:58.527