You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Horizon for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Horizon from your systemFMS
. Further information on FMS can be found here
. More data about the application Horizon can be seen at http://www.fms.lv
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FTG20 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Horizon's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FTG20\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.81 MB (1897472 bytes) on disk and is called FTG20.exe.
Horizon is composed of the following executables which take 6.62 MB (6939438
bytes) on disk:
- FTG20.exe (1.81 MB)
- FTG_UpgrOLE.exe (4.43 MB)
- uninstall.exe (388.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.281.440.56
of Horizon. You can find below info on other releases of Horizon:
...click to view all...
Horizon is a program released by FMS. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Horizon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Horizon from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Horizon or simply activate the Search field and type in "Horizon". If it is installed on your PC the Horizon application will be found very quickly. When you click Horizon in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Horizon, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Horizon:
- The software company is: http://www.fms.lv
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FTG20\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Horizon.
8. After removing Horizon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Horizon that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Horizon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Horizon by FMS from your PC, nor are we saying that Horizon by FMS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Horizon in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 06:12:33.103