This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hope Lake for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Hope Lake from your PCOberon Media
. You can find out more on Oberon Media or check for application updates here
. You can uninstall Hope Lake by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe" -channel 110341560 -sku 510009377 -sid S-1-5-21-1098302173-3617533577-2698404570-1000. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. HopeLake.exe is the Hope Lake's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.88 MB (7213056 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Hope Lake. They occupy about 7.24 MB (7589440
bytes) on disk.
- HopeLake.exe (6.88 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (367.56 KB)
Hope Lake is a program offered by Oberon Media. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Hope Lake is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Hope Lake with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hope Lake or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hope Lake". The Hope Lake app will be found automatically. After you click Hope Lake in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hope Lake, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hope Lake.
8. After removing Hope Lake, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hope Lake which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hope Lake using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hope Lake by Oberon Media from your PC, nor are we saying that Hope Lake by Oberon Media is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hope Lake supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:09:45.570