Hook Up 3D 1.01
This page is about Hook Up 3D 1.01 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Hook Up 3D 1.01 from your computerHook Up 3D Inc. http://www.hookup3d.com
. You can read more on Hook Up 3D Inc. http://www.hookup3d.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.hookup3d.com
to get more info about Hook Up 3D 1.01 on Hook Up 3D Inc. http://www.hookup3d.com's website. Hook Up 3D 1.01 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hookup3D folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hookup3D\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hook Up 3D 1.01. hookup3d.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.16 MB (1212416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Hook Up 3D 1.01. They take about 1.28 MB (1341853
bytes) on disk.
- hookup3d.exe (1.16 MB)
- uninst.exe (57.06 KB)
- gaim.exe (69.35 KB)
This data is about Hook Up 3D 1.01 version 1.01
Hook Up 3D 1.01 is an application released by the software company Hook Up 3D Inc. http://www.hookup3d.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Hook Up 3D 1.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hook Up 3D 1.01 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Hook Up 3D 1.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hook Up 3D 1.01". If it exists on your system the Hook Up 3D 1.01 app will be found automatically. After you click Hook Up 3D 1.01 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hook Up 3D 1.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hook Up 3D 1.01:
- The software company is: http://www.hookup3d.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hookup3D\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hook Up 3D 1.01.
8. After removing Hook Up 3D 1.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hook Up 3D 1.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hook Up 3D 1.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hook Up 3D 1.01 by Hook Up 3D Inc. http://www.hookup3d.com from your PC, we are not saying that Hook Up 3D 1.01 by Hook Up 3D Inc. http://www.hookup3d.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hook Up 3D 1.01 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:58:10.500