Honeycam is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Honeycam from your PCBandisoft.com
. You can read more on Bandisoft.com or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Honeycam at http://www.bandisoft.com/honeycam/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Honeycam directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Honeycam's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Honeycam\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.83 MB (2965512 bytes) on disk and is titled Honeycam.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Honeycam. They take 3.13 MB (3280546
bytes) on disk.
- Honeycam.exe (2.83 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (55.13 KB)
- RegDll32.exe (122.51 KB)
- RegDll64.exe (130.01 KB)
This page is about Honeycam version 1.01
alone. You can find below a few links to other Honeycam releases:
...click to view all...
Honeycam is a program released by the software company Bandisoft.com. Some computer users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Honeycam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Honeycam from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Honeycam or simply click the Search field and type in "Honeycam". The Honeycam app will be found very quickly. After you select Honeycam in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Honeycam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Honeycam:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bandisoft.com/honeycam/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Honeycam\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Honeycam.
8. After uninstalling Honeycam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Honeycam which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Honeycam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Honeycam by Bandisoft.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Honeycam by Bandisoft.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Honeycam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 14:16:52.520