Hondata K-Series ECU Editor
Hondata K-Series ECU Editor is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Hondata K-Series ECU Editor from your computerHondata, Inc.
. You can find out more on Hondata, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about Hondata K-Series ECU Editor can be seen at http://www.hondata.com
. Hondata K-Series ECU Editor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KManager directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Hondata K-Series ECU Editor is "C:\Program Files (x86)\KManager\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled KManager.exe and occupies 5.43 MB (5693000 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Hondata K-Series ECU Editor. They take an average of 11.18 MB (11722960
bytes) on disk.
- KManager.exe (5.43 MB)
- TeamViewerQS_en-idcypumkae.exe (5.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Hondata K-Series ECU Editor. You can find below info on other versions of Hondata K-Series ECU Editor:
...click to view all...
Hondata K-Series ECU Editor is a program released by Hondata, Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase Hondata K-Series ECU Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Hondata K-Series ECU Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hondata K-Series ECU Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hondata K-Series ECU Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Hondata K-Series ECU Editor program will be found automatically. After you select Hondata K-Series ECU Editor in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hondata K-Series ECU Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hondata K-Series ECU Editor:
- The publisher is: http://www.hondata.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\KManager\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hondata K-Series ECU Editor.
8. After removing Hondata K-Series ECU Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hondata K-Series ECU Editor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hondata K-Series ECU Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hondata K-Series ECU Editor by Hondata, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hondata K-Series ECU Editor by Hondata, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hondata K-Series ECU Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 15:36:56.593