HomepageFIX 2013 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HomepageFIX 2013 from your computerIN MEDIA KG
. More information on IN MEDIA KG can be seen here
. More data about the program HomepageFIX 2013 can be found at http://www.in-mediakg.de
. Usually the HomepageFIX 2013 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HomepageFIX2013 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing HomepageFIX 2013 is C:\Program Files (x86)\HomepageFIX2013\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.86 MB (6148968 bytes) on disk and is named HomepageFIX.exe.
HomepageFIX 2013 contains of the executables below. They take 8.36 MB (8762368
bytes) on disk.
- HomepageFIX.exe (5.86 MB)
- Import.exe (845.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.02 MB)
- Update_Execute.exe (658.62 KB)
The current web page applies to HomepageFIX 2013 version 2013
HomepageFIX 2013 is a program by IN MEDIA KG. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall HomepageFIX 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HomepageFIX 2013 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HomepageFIX 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HomepageFIX 2013". The HomepageFIX 2013 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HomepageFIX 2013 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HomepageFIX 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HomepageFIX 2013:
- The software company is: http://www.in-mediakg.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomepageFIX2013\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HomepageFIX 2013.
8. After uninstalling HomepageFIX 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HomepageFIX 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HomepageFIX 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HomepageFIX 2013 by IN MEDIA KG from your PC, nor are we saying that HomepageFIX 2013 by IN MEDIA KG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HomepageFIX 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 09:48:23.073