Homeopathy Pro 1.0
Homeopathy Pro 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Homeopathy Pro 1.0 from your PCHomeopathic Software, Inc
. Further information on Homeopathic Software, Inc can be found here
. More information about Homeopathy Pro 1.0 can be found at http://www.homeopathy-pro.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Homeopathy Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Homeopathy Pro 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Homeopathy Pro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Homeopathy Pro 1.0's primary file takes about 2.32 MB (2428928 bytes) and is called homeopro.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Homeopathy Pro 1.0. They take about 2.98 MB (3121433
bytes) on disk.
- homeopro.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
This web page is about Homeopathy Pro 1.0 version 1.0
Homeopathy Pro 1.0 is a program by the software company Homeopathic Software, Inc. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Homeopathy Pro 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Homeopathy Pro 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Homeopathy Pro 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Homeopathy Pro 1.0". The Homeopathy Pro 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Homeopathy Pro 1.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Homeopathy Pro 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Homeopathy Pro 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.homeopathy-pro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Homeopathy Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Homeopathy Pro 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Homeopathy Pro 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Homeopathy Pro 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Homeopathy Pro 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Homeopathy Pro 1.0 by Homeopathic Software, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Homeopathy Pro 1.0 by Homeopathic Software, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Homeopathy Pro 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:31:33.723