Homebodylive is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Homebodylive from your computerHomebodylive
. Additional info about Homebodylive can be read here
. Homebodylive is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Dev\Application directory, depending on the user's choice. Homebodylive's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Dev\Application\msedge.exe. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 823.88 KB (843656 bytes) on disk.
Homebodylive contains of the executables below. They take 19.55 MB (20499376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.78 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (823.88 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (796.40 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (97.88 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.47 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (1,000.88 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.35 MB)
- msedge_pwa_launcher.exe (1.10 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (1,005.38 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (470.38 KB)
- setup.exe (3.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
Homebodylive is a program released by Homebodylive. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Homebodylive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Homebodylive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Homebodylive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Homebodylive". If it exists on your system the Homebodylive application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Homebodylive in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Homebodylive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Homebodylive.
8. After removing Homebodylive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Homebodylive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Homebodylive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Homebodylive by Homebodylive from your PC, nor are we saying that Homebodylive by Homebodylive is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Homebodylive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 20:21:38.040