You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HomeTab 6.1 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall HomeTab 6.1 from your systemHomeTab
. Open here
for more info on HomeTab. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\HomeTab folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove HomeTab 6.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HomeTab\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 22.07 KB (22600 bytes) on disk and is named TaskSchedulerCreator.exe.
HomeTab 6.1 contains of the executables below. They take 1.29 MB (1349949
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TaskSchedulerCreator.exe (22.07 KB)
- ToolbarUninstall.exe (13.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- WBrowserProtect.exe (89.07 KB)
- WBrowserUpdate.exe (12.57 KB)
- WConnectorProductivity.exe (33.57 KB)
This page is about HomeTab 6.1 version 6.1
HomeTab 6.1 is an application released by the software company HomeTab. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove HomeTab 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall HomeTab 6.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HomeTab 6.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "HomeTab 6.1". If it exists on your system the HomeTab 6.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click HomeTab 6.1 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HomeTab 6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HomeTab 6.1.
8. After removing HomeTab 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HomeTab 6.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HomeTab 6.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HomeTab 6.1 by HomeTab from your computer, nor are we saying that HomeTab 6.1 by HomeTab is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HomeTab 6.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 14:18:19.727