This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall HomePlayer 1.5.9d for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall HomePlayer 1.5.9d from your computerHomePlayer
. More information on HomePlayer can be seen here
. Please open http://homeplayer.free.fr
if you want to read more on HomePlayer 1.5.9d on HomePlayer's page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HomePlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing HomePlayer 1.5.9d is C:\Program Files (x86)\HomePlayer\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. HomePlayer.exe is the HomePlayer 1.5.9d's primary executable file and it takes about 288.00 KB (294912 bytes) on disk.
HomePlayer 1.5.9d is composed of the following executables which take 1.86 MB (1952531
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HomePlayer.exe (288.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (264.27 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (27.00 KB)
- java.exe (136.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (52.00 KB)
- javaw.exe (136.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (144.00 KB)
- jbroker.exe (72.00 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (17.00 KB)
- jqs.exe (144.00 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (48.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- kinit.exe (27.00 KB)
- klist.exe (27.00 KB)
- ktab.exe (27.00 KB)
- orbd.exe (27.00 KB)
- pack200.exe (27.00 KB)
- policytool.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmid.exe (27.00 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (27.00 KB)
- servertool.exe (27.00 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (24.00 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (27.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (40.00 KB)
- vlc.exe (93.50 KB)
This data is about HomePlayer 1.5.9d version 1.5.9
HomePlayer 1.5.9d is a program marketed by the software company HomePlayer. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase HomePlayer 1.5.9d is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove HomePlayer 1.5.9d using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HomePlayer 1.5.9d or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HomePlayer 1.5.9d". If it is installed on your PC the HomePlayer 1.5.9d program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select HomePlayer 1.5.9d in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HomePlayer 1.5.9d, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HomePlayer 1.5.9d:
- The web site of the application is: http://homeplayer.free.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomePlayer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HomePlayer 1.5.9d.
8. After removing HomePlayer 1.5.9d, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HomePlayer 1.5.9d which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HomePlayer 1.5.9d using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HomePlayer 1.5.9d by HomePlayer from your PC, we are not saying that HomePlayer 1.5.9d by HomePlayer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove HomePlayer 1.5.9d supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 11:40:02.080