You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HomeInventory 2.06 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HomeInventory 2.06 from your PCInsurance Information Institute
. More data about Insurance Information Institute can be seen here
. Click on http://www.knowyourstuff.org
to get more facts about HomeInventory 2.06 on Insurance Information Institute's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove HomeInventory 2.06 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled HomeInventory.exe and its approximative size is 3.09 MB (3235840 bytes).
The executables below are part of HomeInventory 2.06. They take an average of 3.13 MB (3281920
bytes) on disk.
- HomeInventory.exe (3.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (45.00 KB)
This data is about HomeInventory 2.06 version 2.06
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove HomeInventory 2.06 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall HomeInventory 2.06:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HomeInventory 2.06:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iii-HomeInventory
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory\msvcp71.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory\msvcr71.dll
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Home Inventory Programs\HomeInventory.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iii-HomeInventory\about III.lnk
HomeInventory 2.06 is an application by Insurance Information Institute. Some users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall HomeInventory 2.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HomeInventory 2.06 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate HomeInventory 2.06 or simply click the Search field and type in "HomeInventory 2.06". The HomeInventory 2.06 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HomeInventory 2.06 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding HomeInventory 2.06, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HomeInventory 2.06:
- The publisher is: http://www.knowyourstuff.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HomeInventory 2.06.
8. After uninstalling HomeInventory 2.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HomeInventory 2.06 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HomeInventory 2.06 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HomeInventory 2.06 by Insurance Information Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that HomeInventory 2.06 by Insurance Information Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HomeInventory 2.06 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 08:22:40.997