You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove HomeInventory 2.06 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall HomeInventory 2.06 from your PCInsurance Information Institute
. More data about Insurance Information Institute can be seen here
. Click on http://www.knowyourstuff.org
to get more facts about HomeInventory 2.06 on Insurance Information Institute's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove HomeInventory 2.06 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled HomeInventory.exe and its approximative size is 3.09 MB (3235840 bytes).
The executables below are part of HomeInventory 2.06. They take an average of 3.13 MB (3281920
bytes) on disk.
- HomeInventory.exe (3.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (45.00 KB)
This data is about HomeInventory 2.06 version 2.06
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove HomeInventory 2.06 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall HomeInventory 2.06:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall HomeInventory 2.06:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iii-HomeInventory
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory\msvcp71.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory\msvcr71.dll
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Home Inventory Programs\HomeInventory.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iii-HomeInventory\about III.lnk
HomeInventory 2.06 is an application by Insurance Information Institute. Some users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall HomeInventory 2.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HomeInventory 2.06 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HomeInventory 2.06 or simply activate the Search field and type in "HomeInventory 2.06". The HomeInventory 2.06 application will be found very quickly. When you click HomeInventory 2.06 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding HomeInventory 2.06, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HomeInventory 2.06:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.knowyourstuff.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Insurance Information Institute\HomeInventory\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HomeInventory 2.06.
8. After uninstalling HomeInventory 2.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HomeInventory 2.06 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HomeInventory 2.06 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove HomeInventory 2.06 by Insurance Information Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that HomeInventory 2.06 by Insurance Information Institute is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove HomeInventory 2.06 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-26 08:22:40.997