Home Web Server 126.96.36.199
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Home Web Server 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Home Web Server 184.108.40.206 from your systemPikivirta
. You can read more on Pikivirta or check for application updates here
. Click on http://downstairs.dnsalias.net/homewebserver.html
to get more facts about Home Web Server 220.127.116.11 on Pikivirta's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Series\Home Web Server directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Series\Home Web Server\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Home Web Server 18.104.22.168. Home Web Server 22.214.171.124's main file takes about 476.50 KB (487936 bytes) and is named HomeWebServer.exe.
Home Web Server 126.96.36.199 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.29 MB (1355098
bytes) on disk.
- HomeWebServer.exe (476.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.34 KB)
- upload.exe (171.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Home Web Server 184.108.40.206.
Home Web Server 220.127.116.11 is an application by Pikivirta. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Home Web Server 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Home Web Server 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Home Web Server 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Home Web Server 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Home Web Server 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. When you click Home Web Server 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Home Web Server 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Home Web Server 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://downstairs.dnsalias.net/homewebserver.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Series\Home Web Server\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Web Server 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Home Web Server 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Home Web Server 184.108.40.206 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Home Web Server 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Home Web Server 18.104.22.168 by Pikivirta from your PC, nor are we saying that Home Web Server 22.214.171.124 by Pikivirta is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Home Web Server 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 13:27:47.830