Home Photo Studio 2.71
Home Photo Studio 2.71 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Home Photo Studio 2.71 from your PCAMS Software
. Take a look here
for more details on AMS Software. You can see more info on Home Photo Studio 2.71 at http://home-photo-studio.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Photo Studio directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Home Photo Studio 2.71's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Photo Studio\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 7.65 MB (8018432 bytes) on disk and is titled HomeStudio.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Home Photo Studio 2.71. They occupy 8.31 MB (8714010
bytes) on disk.
- HomeStudio.exe (7.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.71
of Home Photo Studio 2.71.
Home Photo Studio 2.71 is a program offered by the software company AMS Software. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Home Photo Studio 2.71 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Home Photo Studio 2.71 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Home Photo Studio 2.71 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Photo Studio 2.71". If it is installed on your PC the Home Photo Studio 2.71 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Home Photo Studio 2.71 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Home Photo Studio 2.71, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Home Photo Studio 2.71:
- The software company is: http://home-photo-studio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Photo Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Home Photo Studio 2.71.
8. After removing Home Photo Studio 2.71, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Home Photo Studio 2.71 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home Photo Studio 2.71 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Home Photo Studio 2.71 by AMS Software from your computer, we are not saying that Home Photo Studio 2.71 by AMS Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Home Photo Studio 2.71 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 23:59:33.830