Home Drive is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Home Drive from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the Home Drive program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall Home Drive. The program's main executable file is called SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.60 MB (4828560 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Home Drive. They occupy 5.40 MB (5660624
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- NPSPrompt.exe (233.39 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Home Drive.
Home Drive is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Home Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Home Drive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Home Drive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Home Drive". If it exists on your system the Home Drive app will be found automatically. After you select Home Drive in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Home Drive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Home Drive.
8. After uninstalling Home Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Home Drive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Home Drive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Home Drive by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Drive by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Home Drive in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 02:38:35.677